Here on this site codeintrinsic.com, I attempt to share some of my passion for computer science and technology. But primarily about computer graphics-related topics such as OpenGL/Vulkan, Blender, Networking, Games and etc.
My name is Voldie, I am a C/C++ software developer that specializes in technology associated with computer graphics and game/real-time engines. But I am interested in the majority of computer science fields, except CSS.
Art Portfolio – 2D and 3D Art created over the years.
Game Portfolio – Game Created over the years.
Schematic and Board Layout – Electronic Schematic and Board Layouts.
- HPM – 3D Math library, supporting multiple SIMD extensions.
- VDEngine – A Unity 3D-inspired Game Engine written in C/C++ and using OpenGL.
- ELT – A kind of reinvented wheel of SDL2 equivalent. Though, not stable, a by-product of VDEngine.
- task-scheduler – cross-platform Task Scheduler library, written in C.
- fragcore – A core library for game engines.s
- exceptCXX – Simple exception library for providing extensive information about throw exceptions, like stack-trace, name, and comprehensive information.
- glinfo – OpenGL Capability Information provider.
- UMultiTargetBuilder – Unity 3D tool that allows building multi-platforms with a single
- SNT – A network performance tool, similar to iPerf, but with compression and encryption.
- naive-crc-analysis – Simple empirical CRC analysis tool to determine the probability of collision with respect to the degree of the corrupted message block.
- ACKWallPaper – Android Anime Wallpaper App.
- Marshmallow Invasion – A FPS game created in Secondary school (2012) about marshmallows invading the Earth in the year 2012.
- Snake – A snake game created while researching reinforcement learning.
“Powered by QuickLaTeX“